Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Great" Summer

Holy Mother of Diamond!
Before I go any further, welcome to the whole new 2012! *gulp*
They keeps talking about world ends at 2012 and then blablabla, but it will happen only at the end of the year if it does so we still need to live our lives to the fullest!
Anyway, I'm back to Melbourne and boy how great the heat can it be?
I know Malaysia's heat is great but this, this is really extraordinary.
The heat is so great, the ice-cream melt in a split second!
What else?
The water can boil without any electricity use!
How great is that?
I'm just exaggerating, but the heat is really killing people.
I almost get stroke from those heat!
The good thing is I only have to suffer for few more days before the temperature decrease to desire temperature.
Let's hope that I can survive this few days.

No comments: